SSH and Windows

Isaac Raway isaac at blueapples.org
Thu Jul 24 15:36:28 EDT 2003

Hello. I'm writing a Python program that connects to servers through
telnetlib to execute a few commands. I've discovered that some of the
servers that I have to connect to with this program run only SSH, so I
need to add support for SSH to the program. I'm looking for a library
that behaves similarly to telnetlib for SSH connections. Does anyone
know of one? I was going to try using pexpect to control the Windows
telnet command, but pexpect only works on Unix.

Any help is appreciated.