Qualified appology (was Re: anything like C++ references?)

Adam Ruth owski at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:06:30 EDT 2003

Stephen Horne <intentionally at blank.co.uk> wrote in message news:<rqu6hvgooedmq475ig3ic9ngqgj6uq0hv2 at 4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:22:18 +0000 (UTC), Adam Ruth
> <owski at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Whatever. I've admitted the mistakes that I recognise I've made. If
> you think there are other mistakes that I haven't recognised, its up
> to you whether you explain them or not.
>
> Just 'cause I can't sleep the last few nights, doesn't mean anyone has
> to read my rantings, much less reply. Even if they *are* accurate
> rantings ;-)

I just think we've got different viewpoints, and that's okay.  Usenet
is different than the rest of the world in that opinions think they
are facts (okay, maybe it's not so much different than the rest of the
world).

I'm always up for a lively debate, but at some point I do grow weary
of hearing my own typing, and I'm certain that the bandwidth in this
forum is better used for other purposes....  perhaps I'll go spew some
opinions in comp.lang.java.advocacy...

You've made some valid points, and I appreaciated hearing them, it's
helped me to understand Python (and programming) that much better.

Adam Ruth