Help Support Python

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Jul 11 15:13:43 EDT 2003

I'm pleased to announce that the Python Software Foundation (PSF) is now
accepting donations from individuals and companies interested in
supporting our mission to improve the Python programming language.

The PSF holds the intellectual property rights for Python and is working
towards building a program to fund future Python development.  Your
donation will make a real difference in the quality of Python's future.

For US individuals:  The PSF is recognized as a 501(c)(3) charity, which
means that you can deduct the full amount of your donation from your
taxes.  There is no minimum donation amount, so please help even if you
can only afford a small contribution.

For companies:  The PSF is also seeking additional companies interested in
becoming sponsors.  For more information, please email psf at python.org.

About the PSF:  http://python.org/psf/
To donate:      http://python.org/psf/donations.html

You can donate using PayPal or by writing a check.

Please pass this message along to anyone who may be able to help us.

Thank You!

Guido van Rossum,
President of the Python Software Foundation