no python mode for my gvim

pygeek member32992 at dbforums.com
Thu Jul 10 16:23:32 EDT 2003

Hello everyone.
I have some problems regarding gvim and Python.
I have gvim 6.2 running under WinXP, with Python mode
feature included during compilation [+python/dyn].
Whenever I try to use gvim's python commands,
the following error messages would appear:

"E370: Could not load library python21.dll
 E263: Sorry, this command is disabled, the Python library could not
       be loaded."

I have Python 2.2.2 running and what concerns me is that,
I only have the file 'python22.dll' in C:\Windows\System32 and not
'python21.dll' as
required by gvim. How do i go about loading the .dll file for gvim?

Please advise. Thank you.

--Daniel D.--