anything new on the ternary operator?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Jul 8 10:59:41 EDT 2003

    >> [The consensus in EP was that Israel was in Europe]

    Alia> Sorry, I am confused: isn't Israel in the Middle East?

Sure, but what continent is the the Middle East in, Europe, Asia or Africa?
I had to make the same decision in Musi-Cal.  I decided that Israel was part
of Europe.  The decision wasn't entirely arbitrary.  Most concert dates we
list for Asia are in Japan, Korea or Hong Kong.  There are almost never any
African concert dates listed.  Israel was close enough to Europe that it
made sense to group it there.

Skip