looking for design pattern name

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Thu Jul 31 18:38:41 EDT 2003

On 31 Jul 2003 19:17:49 +0100, John J. Lee wrote:
> "Andrew Dalke" <adalke at mindspring.com> writes:
>> Err, I tangented, didn't I.
>
> "Verbing weirds language", to quote Calvin.

 From my sigmonster:

    "First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing, for verbing
    weirds language.  Then, they arrival for the nouns and I speech
    nothing, for I no verbs."  -- Peter Ellis

--
 \         "I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono |
  `\   album; no rhyme or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and |