Quick question.

Jim Wellington JWellington at wbta.org
Tue Jul 22 09:36:48 EDT 2003

Can you help? I am trying to find a good list broker and also need some email appending done. I did a quick search and understand that you provide or might be able to refer me to a good provider. Can you take a second to add this information to our supplier database? I will then follow-up and contact that person. Below is the form. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jim Wellington
WBTA "The national association of CEOs and Training Executives"
JWellington at wbta.org
www.wbta.org

IMPORTANT: FIRST OPEN THIS MESSAGE IN A NEW WINDOW
(OUTLOOK PREVIEW PANE NOT RECOMMENDED)

Service: List Broker Email Appending Other First: Last: Company: Email: Web Site: Phone: