How to get Windows physical RAM using python?

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Thu Jul 31 21:13:25 EDT 2003

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:02:03 +1000, Mark Hammond <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>Why not submit that as a patch to win32all <wink>?
>
>Mark.

You mean just posting to c.l.py doesn't go anywhere? ;-)

Anyway, don't know how to submit path to win32all. Plus how do you test something like that?

Already the 0 for percentage of memory in use that I got seemed funny, but maybe
it's a percentage of total possible maxed-out page file virtual.

Seems like it needs a little ageing at least? I thought someone might spot something.

I meant to look into win32all, but this is all the further I got ;-/

03-05-31  16:24  3,971,152 E:\DownLoad\Python\win32all-152.exe

Regards,
Bengt Richter