Collective memory

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at news.widomaker.com
Sun Jul 6 20:31:56 EDT 2003

I keep hitting the wrong key when following up... :(

In article <3F082031.3010503 at netscape.netNOTthisBIT>, Donald 'Paddy'
McCarthy wrote:

>> Is <add numbers> part of the if statement, or did someone with different
>> tab settings from the author make a mistake and align it accidentally?

> It would be nice if tabs as indentation for Python was deprecated but
> failing that, If you don't use tabs, its wonderful.

That would make it even worse.

> If you do try python, try not to indent with tabs, and please try it, I
> did and look at me now :-)

Its precisely because I used it at work that I don't use it now...

There is a lot to like about it, but there's never been a compelling
reason to use it.  We used it because it was buzzword compliant at the
time.

--
Ah... you gotta love it when your ISP switches to a SPAMMING newsfeed.
Sigh...