Python vs PHP

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.nospam at removeme.free.fr
Wed Jul 9 17:35:03 EDT 2003

Ian Bicking wrote:

(snip)
> What you should remember when moving away from PHP, is that you no
> longer have to use the server-page metaphor -- most of your application
> logic should be in plain Python modules.  Then you'll use your PSP (or
> similar) page to present that code and respond to user input.

Funny... when using PHP, I personnally write the logic in separate
modules, and keep the presentation in 'server pages' that call the
modules and format/print the result...

I don't see why coding in PHP should be that different from coding in
Python (except that one of them is a far better language whatsoever...
Too bad I can't afford Python-powered hosting)

Bruno