SNMP support for Python under Windows

WIWA wim_wauters at skynet.be
Thu Jul 10 06:52:05 EDT 2003

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this useful information. I tried this on my Windows2000
system and it seems to work. I used distutils and modified the PATH
entry. I'll check on my Windows XP machine and will let you know if I
found any discrepancy.

Thanks again for all your effort. I have another question, but will
put that in a separate message on this discussion forum. Any help is
welcome.

- Wim