mod_python/good documentation?

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Sun Jul 6 22:16:03 EDT 2003

Tim wrote:
> ...just starting to work with mod_python. There are a number of details and
> pitfalls: any suggestions on where to get some decent tips and tricks. I can
> comprehend the provided docs but...they are not that great. :-(

mod_python questions are obviously best asked on the mod_python mailing
list :-)

> Feel free to comment/recommend any other Apache modules for py.

It seems among the three (mod_python, mod_snake, PyApache), mod_python
is the one to go.

There's still mod_scgi and FastCGI as alternatives. But these, just like
mod_python are just for connecting your app to the webserver, not a
complete web framework yet.

-- Gerhard