link collection

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl
Wed Jul 16 03:16:51 EDT 2003

Steven Taschuk wrote:
> Quoth Gerrit Muller:
>   [...]
>
>>This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
>>mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.
>

> Though I appreciate the comment, I should point out that the
> author of Python-URL changes from time to time -- at present it's
> Irmen de Jong, not me.  The editor and general overseer of the
> various authors is Cameron Laird, who surely deserves those thanks
> more than I do.

Steven,

thank you for this addition. I have updated the page: this particular
text is extended and moved to a new section "Acknowledgements".

A short search with Google provided indeed many more authors:
Grant Edwards, Gordon McMillan, David Ascher, Paul Boddie, Quinn Dunkan,
  Moshe Zadka, Oleg Broytmann, Emile van Sebille, Cameron Laird, Fredrik
Lundh, Steve Holden, Skip Montanaro, Paul Prescod, Andrew M. Kuchling

Even this list might be incomplete.

Kind regards, Gerrit

--
Gaudi systems architecting: