mx.DateTime.Parser.DateFromString('crap')

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Tue Jul 15 11:18:05 EDT 2003

Sibylle.Koczian at Bibliothek.Uni-Augsburg.de (Sibylle Koczian) writes:

> Exactly. Found this out after posting, of course, except that I
> overlooked the "_date_formats" and typed in everything myself.

I debated doing that myself. Using _date_formats is sort of cheating
since by being named with the leading underscore it's been marked as
an internal use only variable.  But in the scheme of things I'd
probably accept the risk of needing to track it changing over time,
versus keeping a current list of parsers up to date.

-- David