A story about Python... sort of

BearMan ronald at PassTheDairy.net
Thu Jul 3 13:00:21 EDT 2003

Not to mention all the time spent recompiling through out the debugging and
troubleshooting process. Has Max ever programmed in Python? How about
Assembly?

The fact of the matter is there is no such thing as one ULTIMATE language. A
real programmer will have mastered several languages so as to integrate the
best features for any given situation.

IMHO

news:3F043B22.19FE79AE at engcorp.com...