A story about Python... sort of

Michele Simionato mis6 at pitt.edu
Wed Jul 9 17:44:38 EDT 2003

jjl at pobox.com (John J. Lee) wrote in message news:<87smphp2in.fsf at pobox.com>...
> [utterly OT, but couldn't resist replying again]
>
> Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> writes:
>
> [...]
> > Since it's an interpretation, though, it's just an intuitive way of
> > looking at the situation.  Quantum mechanical interpretations do not
> > modify the theory itself; that is, they neither add nor subtract
> > anything from the theory which is testable in any way.
>
> I disagree with all of that.  Further discussion taken off-list!
>

> John

Why do you disagree? I would think Erik is right.
BTW, speaking as a physicist, I would say that the many-worlds
interpretation is absolutely minoritary in the community: If it
was wideaspread, I would have studied it ;)
The only thing I know is that there is no relativistic
extension and this killed any further interest of mine.

              Michele