FYI: pyBoards.com

Wilk wilkSPAM at OUTflibuste.net
Fri Jul 4 05:26:21 EDT 2003

Tyler Eaves <tyler at scalegen.com> writes:

> On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:27:21 +0100, Behrang Dadsetan wrote:
>
> > A bit a pitty the message board system is php based..
>
> > Ben.
>
> Why? Right tool for the job and all that...

It's not the right tool, php board system are very heavy to host. A
webserver with in memory persistence data will be ideal for this kind of
things.
They exists in zope i think, but it's a little bit heavy also... We have
a lot of webserver in python, we shall do somethings !

With google i found this one :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tboard
"Design Goals (In short: a phpBB clone with various power-ups)"

--
William Dode - http://flibuste.net