Web tool kit : pro - cons ?

Remi Delon remi at cherrypy.org
Mon Jul 28 05:59:05 EDT 2003

> I've read the doc of most  of them, I've tested some of them.
> But, is there anyone "experienced user" who can give the pro-cons for each
> of those solutions ? (or propose an another)

The problem is that most people are "experienced users" with only a few of
the frameworks.
In order to find out all the little caveats of a perticular framework, one
has to use it for quite a big project (I'd say at least 6 months).
I don't think any of us have developed such big projects with more than,
say, 2 or 3 python frameworks. (in my case, I've only used Zope and CherryPy
for "real" applications. I've only "played" with the other frameworks).
This is why it is hard to have one person make a comparison of all the
frameworks ...

Having said that, I think that CherryPy definitely meets your
requirements... (sorry, I couldn't help saying it :-)))

Remi.     remi at cherrypy.org
Specialized python hosting: http://www.python-hosting.com
CherryPy application server: http://www.cherrypy.org
Free CherryPy hosting: http://www.freecherrypy.org