remove special characters from line

Chris Rennert Chris.Rennert at mdi-oshkosh.com
Tue Jul 1 15:27:58 EDT 2003

I apologize for being vague on what a "special" character is in my context.
For me, it would be anything that isn't A..Z , a..z, or 0..9  .
My list seems to work, or like it was suggested I could have used a string
as well.  I thank everyone for the help, and I am really enjoying learning
Python.

Thanks again,
Chris Rennert
news:3f01a27d$0$43847$39cecf19 at news.twtelecom.net...