How about using python to write a CMS?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Wed Jul 16 12:21:54 EDT 2003

In article <pan.2003.07.16.13.33.44.431005 at 127.0.0.1>,
David McNab  <postmaster at 127.0.0.1> wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>Twisted or Zope may feel godo to use, but will lock out a lot of users who
>only have access to Apache-based hosts.
>
>mod_python is another option, but not often available in commercial Apache
>environments.
>
>CGI is available on most web hosts, but suffers performance issues.
			.
			.
			.
Twisted and Zope are NOT incompatible with Apache.

I think you probably had in mind something that was true, but
it came out in a misleading way.  Yes, there certainly can be
issues with, for example, installing Zope usefully on a host
where you lack root.  It's not impossible, though.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net