Form using HTML on PythonCard

Riccardo rtrocca_SPAM_ME_NOT at libero.it
Fri Jul 4 11:24:08 EDT 2003

PythonCard is a wxWindows application, therefore you've got two choices:
1) use a wxHtmlWindow that can display *simple* html. Anyway I used it and I
don't think it can handle forms (but maybe I'm wrong). You'd need to extend
it a bit (it is a straightforward process see the wxp example in the
wxWindows demo)
2)if you are on windows you can use the wxHtmlIEWindow that renders html
using th WebBrowser COM component. The problem, then, is how to handle form
data. If you want to access them from python that can be troublesome.

Riccardo

"Luiz Siqueira Neto" <cybersamurai at mac.com> wrote in message
> Somebody know how make html forms or python forms inside html to use as
gui
> application?
>
> The idea is make a client application like a web site of my interprise for
> customers who don't have good connection, in this way the customer can
select
> the products off line and connect only to execute the shop. The use of
HTML