Qualified appology (was Re: anything like C++ references?)

Stephen Horne intentionally at blank.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 00:02:18 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:22:18 +0000 (UTC), Adam Ruth
<owski at hotmail.com> wrote:

><snip buncha stuff>
>
>I started to write a response, and then I realized that it would be
>pointless.  We're just gonna have to be happy in each other's ignorance.
>Our skulls are too thick for each other's arguments.
>
>I'm gonna stick with the idea that we're both wrong.
>
>Even-though-your-more-wrong-erly yours,

Whatever. I've admitted the mistakes that I recognise I've made. If
you think there are other mistakes that I haven't recognised, its up
to you whether you explain them or not.

Just 'cause I can't sleep the last few nights, doesn't mean anyone has
to read my rantings, much less reply. Even if they *are* accurate
rantings ;-)