Papers on Python

Rick rick_hunter357 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:44:13 EDT 2003

I have been given an assignment to collect 5 papers on Python and
write a report on each of the papers. I went ahead and researched and
collected 9 papers; all from the internet with most of them coming
from the International Python Conference.

But then I got thinking. What are the 5 (or 6 or 7 or 10) most seminal
papers in the history of Python in the opinion of members of this
newgroups?

I might replace all or some of my papers from those suggested by the
members on this newsgroup.

-RH
PS. Before someone starts on how college kids are using the internet
(or the help available on the 'net) to do the work for them, No I am
not cheating. The actual assignment is to select 9 papers that you
find interesting and write a report on each of them. I already have my
9 papers selected. Now I want to know if I would like to replace some
from my collection.