Python is a gem, you need to keep pushing it ....

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Jul 4 14:02:32 EDT 2003

sismex01 at hebmex.com wrote:

> [...]

As it has for me, but neither you nor I have thrown *every*
problem at it, and the OP appears to be stating that he believes
we would never find Python inadequate, no matter what we threw
at it (exception hardware drivers again).

As an example, one could argue that embedded systems are not
merely "hardware drivers" (one could also argue that they are,
but I do not), yet we've found Python suitable in only one
of our embedded system products.

-Peter