Sio serial module install problem with ActiveState

Conrad zneptune321 at zexcite.zcom
Tue Jul 15 13:34:00 EDT 2003

OK, I'm posting on top, spank me. Many thanks to Peter
and Gary for their help, and to Chris for writing
pyserial, which is working just fine for what I'm
doing - it took two lines to change my code, because
I was already using file-type .write() methods to
pump the data out - so I added an import, and changed
my open statement, and it just worked. (once I killed
the evil VB program that apparently opens the serial
port and just hangs on to it forever!)

Thanks again,

Conrad

Years ago, Nostradamus predicted that on Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:38:57 +0000,
Conrad would write, saying: