i've been close to python's cradle :)

Guyon Morée gumuz at looze.net
Fri Jul 25 04:48:51 EDT 2003

I am from Holland too.

A friend of mine had an internship there.
At the end of this internship he was allowed to take 5 friends with him.
We've seen all the super-computers upclose and we had 45 minutes of great
fun in the CAVE (Computer Aided Virtual Environment) or Virtual Reality.
Really cool-geeky-stuff!

news:slrnbi00vi.2oo.sybrenUSE at sybren.thirdtower.com...