A challenge to the ASCII proponents.

Martin v. Löwis martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jul 20 16:56:47 EDT 2003

Alan Kennedy <alanmk at hotmail.com> writes:

> Hmm, I fail to see the connection here. Fair enough, I made a mistake
> in structuring my original xml snippet. I didn't attempt to address
> the fact there are still some browsers out there that don't do XML.

You should consider that this is Usenet, though (atleast for those of
use who read comp.lang.python instead of python-list at python.org). I
don't even use a Web browser to read your message, or to reply to it.
And I definitely don't want to have HTML in email or usenet messages,
since my software cannot display it at all.

Regards,
Martin