python scripting game The Temple Of Elemental Evil update

Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) tdelaney at avaya.com
Mon Jul 7 18:14:53 EDT 2003

> From: Geoff Gerrietts [mailto:geoff at gerrietts.net]
>
> I can't speak for the Temple of Elemental Evil in particular, but this
> pattern holds true in dozens of similar titles. If they're doing
> something different, they're doing something really very different.

Troika have specifically said that it is being used in the AI (presumably NPC and PC if the player turns on PC AI during combat).

The dialog system is basically an upgraded version of the Arcanum dialog system, so whether that's been augmented with Python I have no idea.

That's as in-depth as I know.

Tim Delaney