Floyd-Warshall Algorithem in Python

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Sun Jul 27 06:40:53 EDT 2003

In article <c0b257f5.0307262000.11178c98 at posting.google.com>,
Dave <firehawk at yifan.net> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for a Floyd-Warshall Python implementation. The only
>implementation I  have seen (searching this newsgroup) used a Python
>library called "Numeric". This   implementation doesn't work anymore.
>I was wondering whether anyone knew of any FW implementations
>elsewhere, or knew how I could convert the old example to Python code
>that would run on Python 2.2?
			.
			.
			.
Support for Python's Numeric project has been excellent.
Numarray will soon replace it.  If you are aware of an
error in Numeric, I urge you to bring it to the attention
of others.  If you need help correcting a flawed imple-
mentation, this newsgroup is far likelier to satisfy you
after you've supplied references that allow others to
examine source, provided minimal information about version
numbers and platforms, and detailed what "doesn't work
anymore" means to you.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net