Stop Python from exiting upon error in Windows

Robert at AbilitySys.com Robert at AbilitySys.com
Tue Jul 15 00:02:01 EDT 2003

I hear ya. That's what I'm doing at the moment to spot something, but I
wanted to "polish" the program a little...

- Robert

news:pan.2003.07.15.03.21.44.980226 at zexcite.zcom...