How to get success/failure in case of thread

vivek at cs.unipune.ernet.in vivek at cs.unipune.ernet.in
Wed Jul 30 04:10:02 EDT 2003

I think I have asked the wrong question :-( . I think the question should be :

  How can I use multiple threads in SimpleXMLRPCServer ???

I tried the following things:

1.  added a queue object in the handler class
2.  called the _dispatch mathod on a separate thread
3.  in the _dispatch method after getting the reqult put it in queue
4.  called another function that will send the response that was previously
send by the dispatch method.

But when I tried this it failed miserably :-(

I even don't know whether I tried in the right direction or not ??

Any help/pointers. ???

TIA and Kind Regards
Vivek Kumar