Possible fix for Bug 494589 - os.path.expandvars bug

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jul 2 10:12:06 EDT 2003

    Behrang> Sorry you will be getting no patch from me at the moment since
    Behrang> sourceforge's anonymous CVS access does not like me.

The Python project requires non-anonymous submissions for a very good
reason.  When anonymous submissions were allowed it was impossible to
contact the submitter for a followup.  This was especially bothersome for
bug reports.  If a bug report was incomplete or the bug couldn't be
reproduced, there was no choice but to close the bug report as incomplete.

Skip