Tools for reading Dr Dobb's Python-URL

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 27 12:05:31 EDT 2003

Egbert Bouwman wrote:
> My mail reader is the text-based Mutt, which:
> - doesn't react to mouse clicks
> - does show url's in a different color
> - seems not to do anything useful with them

I see. Would the DrDobbs web page I pointed at
(http://www.ddj.com/topics/pythonurl/)
not be a good alternative for you?
If you accept a slight delay until the latest
Python-URL is posted on that web site, you can
read it and click all links by using any web browser...

I cannot help you with a better alternative
to mutt if you want to use a text-based mail reader,
sorry.

--Irmen