QUESTION

Matt5883 at aol.com Matt5883 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 10:09:41 EDT 2003

What is python 2.1.1?  How did it get on my computer? Is it a necessary
program?  Can I safely delete it/remove it?  If so how?  I do not recall
downloading it.  Does it come bundled with some other program? Maybe one of my kids did
it.  I do not see enough information on your site to make these
determinations.  I have a Compaq 5184 with OEM Win 98 installed...I do not ever recall
seeing "python" in the programs.  I have been having alot of problems with my
computer lately and I am removing unecessary "junk"
Thanks,
Matt