[development doc updates]

Andy Jewell andy at wild-flower.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 05:45:26 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 15 Jul 2003 11:10 pm, Fred L. Drake wrote:
> The development version of the documentation has been updated:
>
>     http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/
>
> Wide ranging updates accumulated over the weeks preceeding
> the release of Python 2.3 release candidate 1.

Does the following still hold true?  I thought it had all changed - do the new
resolution rules only apply to "New Style Classes" ?

viz:
"""
9.5.1 Multiple Inheritance

The only rule necessary to explain the semantics is the resolution rule used
for class attribute references. This is depth-first, left-to-right.
"""

-andyj