Can't install csv parser

BogAl bogal2 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 14:54:14 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply, John....

> I would suggest that you
> (1) Remove all your copies of csv.pyd
> (2) Install the csv module properly by following the instructions on
> Dave's website (i.e. briefly, you unpack the distribution into a
> directory, and then run setup.py)

I tried this first; went to the suggested alternative second.  Here's
what happens when I run setup.py:

C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\csv>
    python.exe C:\PYTHON22\LIB\SITE-P~1\CSV\SETUP.PY

usage: SETUP.PY [global_opts] cmd1 [cmd1_opts] [cmd2 [cmd2_opts] ...]
   or: SETUP.PY --help [cmd1 cmd2 ...]
   or: SETUP.PY --help-commands
   or: SETUP.PY cmd --help

error: no commands supplied