What's new with Gnosis

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat Jul 12 01:45:07 EDT 2003

At the suggestion of one of my correspondents, I slightly reluctantly
implemented an RSS feed for my website/writing.  It is perhaps a bit
crude so far, but maybe I'll spiff it up.  The RSS also has an HTML
front to it.

If you want to see the latest news about my _Charming Python_ or _XML
Matters_ columns, or about other articles (later, perhaps stuff about
my book), take a look at:

    http://gnosis.cx/rss.xml

Or

    http://www.gnosis.cx/publish/whatsnew.html

I'm new to this RSS stuff... so let me know (gently) if I've done
anything terribly wrong.

--
 mertz@  _/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: \_\_\_\_    n o
gnosis  _/_/             Postmodern Enterprises            \_\_