IMAP examples

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jul 19 00:29:57 EDT 2003

> Well, to be fair, the first question, "Why data[0]" has more
> to do with imaplib than IMAP4rev1.  I doubt it has an
> interesting answer, though - might as well just say "Because".

Well, I suppose so, if the why is 'why index 0' and not 'why data'.

I should probably point out that I was wrong when I said that ALL was a
macro, as well.  I wasn't paying enough attention and assumed that the ALL
was being passed to FETCH, where it is a macro, rather than to SEARCH, where
it isn't.  The point is still valid, though :)

=Tony Meyer