some questions

Matt Gerrans mgerrans at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 14 15:14:38 EDT 2003

"Andreas Bauer" wrote:
> I need some information on how to deal with strings which I have
> divided by using split(). I'm new to python and don't know how to
> handle these split up strings.

Hmm, doesn't that kind of depend on what you want to do with them?

> And I some one could recommend a good tutorial I would be very
> glad.

Where have you already looked?   Have you tried "Python tutorial" on google?
Have you tried Python.org?   Python itself comes with a tutorial (maybe you
are unaware of this, or maybe you want another?).

> Can't hardly find any.

Was ist das?  Can't or can?  Or do you really mean "Can't hardly find
nothin'?"   ;-)