zope ZMySQLDA

Thomas Güttler guettler at thomas-guettler.de
Thu Jul 24 06:12:18 EDT 2003

Don Rivard wrote:

> zope 2.71b
> ZMySQLDA 2.08
> MySQL-python-0.9.2
> mysql 3.23.55NT
>
> When I attempt to connect, by creating a Add Z MySQL Database Connection,
> I set the connection string
> to database user password, and i keep getting the following error
> Site Error
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: server_capabilities

Hi,

If you want to see the stacktrace in error messages put
<dtml-var error_tb>
in the standard_error_message of Zope. This needs to be done
trough the web and is very handy for debugging.

The stacktrace shows you the file and the line where
the error occured. Maybe this helps you to find your problem.

 thomas