httplib\urllib attributes problem

Bobbie lorenb2 at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 20 17:57:48 EDT 2003

I'm really doing my first python steps here...
can you show me where and how should the "opener.addheaders = []" code
be added to a simple web-client like the following:

    import urllib2
    url = 'http://www.google.com'
    body = None
    headers = {"User-Agent" : "My first python browser",
                      "Accept-Language" : "en-us",
                      "Accept-Encoding" : "deflate",
                      "Connection" : "Close"}
    connectobj = urllib2.Request(url,body,headers)
    webfile = urllib2.urlopen(connectobj)

thanks
B.