anygui questions

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Mon Jul 14 12:38:29 EDT 2003

Does anyone have any experience with anygui with a non-trivial app?

It would be nice to host my app using a native toolkit, and I am worried
that native tree widgets won't be as flexible as the Tk.Canvas widget that
my app presently uses.  It hardly seems like progress to use the anygui
canvas widget. Can anyone suggest a way around this?

Other concerns:  How can anygui make sense out of different event models?
Same question for widget options.  Maybe the best way of summarizing my
concerns is this question: how close is anygui to the least common
denominator?

Anything else I should know about anygui?

Thanks.

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines