Volunteers need more visibility (was Re: www.python.org hacked?)

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Sun Jul 20 11:26:46 EDT 2003

I would be very interested in this. I have a 24 hr internet connection
at my home on cable modem, and I am interested in learning more about
web site designs.

I could use a tip or two in improving my own home page apart from
helping
the community :-)

The problem is that I am in India. If that is no problem, I would like
to volunteer for this task.

Do let me know what I can do.

Thanks

~Anand