Stopping a loop with user input. in curses

Alex bogus at antispam.com
Tue Jul 22 22:20:59 EDT 2003

> Ray says >> Hi Alex
>
> You got your answer to the second part of the problem from--
>
> From: "Dr. Peer Griebel" griebel at konzept-is.de
>
> Credit where credit is due !

I certainly didn't want to take anything away from the good doctor.
He not only helped me solve the problem, but pointed me towards a
very interesting module that I might have otherwise overlooked.

I've got to say that the amount of modules in Python is completely
mind-boggling. I'm sure many people have written convoluted
functions that could probably have been replaced by simple "from
module import function" command.

I guess python isn't only about learning the proper syntax and such,
it's also about learning about all of the modules out there.

... Lord, what have I gotten myself into... :)

Thank the gods that there are places like this newsgroup and the
[Tutor] mailing list. I have to say that I'm super impressed with
the sort of community the Python programming language has. Everyone
is really very helpful.

...and I was simply confused earlier when I said I had posted to
another Ray. For some reason, one of your posts showed up as
"author: Chatralias".

Alex