Python Mystery Theatre -- Episode 1: Exceptions

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Sat Jul 12 02:44:00 EDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:56:52 GMT, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
> For your amusement and edification, I'm working on a series of Python
> puzzles designed to highlight areas of the language known only to
> those who have read the docs more than once.

Excellent stuff!  Any plans to put these online, perhaps with collation
of the responses?  How many episodes are currently planned?

I imagine that some of the "blindingly obvious" explanations would be
welcome in the docs :-)

--
 \      "I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he |
  `\    came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too |