PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.imagination.com
Wed Jul 16 11:14:27 EDT 2003

Greg Fortune enlightened us with:
> Are you intended on releasing the source for this?  If so, dump
> something up there so we can play ;o)

Yes, I am going to release the source for this ;-) I'll post it on
http://zaurus.thirdtower.com/ when I'm a bit further in the building
process. I'll let the group know when I do that!

Sybren