Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] Minimal Python project)

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou DLNXPEGFQVEB at spammotel.com
Tue Jan 14 20:24:19 EST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:50:13 +0100, rumours say that Christian Tismer
<tismer at tismer.com> might have written:

>David LeBlanc wrote:
>> Pyth.
>
>Sounds a bit like the winds after digesting Chili Con Carne :-)

I can't find the start of the thread in my newsreader.  So, let me
repeat the question before answering:

Q: What should the name of the Minimal Python project be?
A: What, apart from Monty, you mean?

I thought it obvious... and probably I am not the only one.  Following
suite with Jython and CPython, MPython seems appropriate at last :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')