Tab characters considered harmful (Was: Emacs has eaten my py thon tabs!!!)

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Thu Jan 30 19:15:44 EST 2003

> From: Laura Creighton [mailto:lac at strakt.com]
>
> treacle: Molasses in Syrup.  I think it is called 'Golden
> Syrup' in parts of the USA.  Attracts flies.

I'm pretty sure "Golden Syrup" is somewhat different to treacle, at least
here in Australia. It's one of the more important products from sugar cane.
Tastes wonderful ... but *very* sweet and rich.

OTOH, golden syrup is pervasive here (for a start, it's an essential
ingredient in Anzac biscuits - the ultimate tea-dunking biscuit), whilst I
don't think I've ever seen actual "treacle", so I'm no authority on the
mtter ;)

Tim Delaney