biggles on windows

Uwe Schmitt uwe.schmitt at procoders.net
Thu Jan 30 04:36:32 EST 2003

Kyle Yancey <kyle at lakeofburningfire.org> wrote:
> Doh.  I missed the part where you said you used activestate.  I'm an
> idiot. Ignore the comment above.

Maybe your comment is useful: there was a post in the biggles mailing list
today, saying the installer requires python 2.1, not 2.2. maybe the installer
works, if I manipulate the registry key concerning the python  version.  But
that is a dirty hack. I'd really be interested in a new version, but biggles is
updatetd quite seldom, although biggles makes the nicest plots I've seen among
the plotting packages for python...

So I'll have to build biggles from scratch...

Greetings, Uwe.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Uwe Schmitt      Computer science is no more about Computers,
uwe.schmitt at num.uni-sb.de      than astronomy is about telescopes. (Dijkstra)