YATOPS (Yet Another Thread on Python's Speed) (was Re: HELP! Must choose language!)

Yu Wang Yu.Wang at synopsys.com
Sun Jan 5 20:06:25 EST 2003

Seems I have entered the bomb-area :)
This topic should have been talked about for dozens of months.
I do miss something when I'm talking about "speed". And sorry for this :)
You all have your own ways of "speed",right?
All in all, python is a pretty good language.
And it works fine in more conditions than I think :)

--
Best Regards!

Yu Wang